Thursday 13 September 2012

.geranium

I know, I've been talking a lot about it lately but I just love geranium essential oil. It smells so delicious: very floral, oily, heavy, rosy. The scent is so rich!.

So, a few days ago I have been thinking about making another geranium soap. So why not making it using faux funnel pour technique to make it look like dessert? And I think it came out beautiful and mouth-watering, it looks like strawberry and cream sundae. Mmmm...

By the way, this is the first soap where I decided to use sunflower oil in place of olive oil. Can't wait for these sacred 4 weeks to end up to try my soap bar finally.For the color I used fuchsia and red labcolors from BrambleBerry.com, and I am very pleased of how they came out. And oh, how I love those little cracks in the white swirl!


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Lora! I love the colors, and the swirls look great. I have some Rose Geranium EO that I need to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Lora, the swirls look so light and feathery! You're making me want to try geranium now :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also a fan of geranium e.o.Your soap looks fantastic and knowing the smell...it should be a pleasure to use it!

    ReplyDelete